Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Challenge #145. Monkey see, Monkey do.

Deena here - This was my idea of a challenge this time round, and if you don't like monkeys, you are in trouble!  I came up with the challenge because my awesome mother made us these sock monkey coffee cozies as a request for my birthday...
I think they are the cutest things ever, so I had to make a card to go along with them...here it is:
this is one of my most favorite stamps and sentiments...so true!  So grab a cup and join on in!
 Let's see what all the other wonderful poobahs have come up with for this challenge.

Rosemary here and I made a cheeky monkey card that seems perfect for reconnecting with an old friend!  Easily created with patterned papers and a Cricut cartridge!


Electra   here

Ohmygosh, this was a hard one for me!  I didn't have anything even remotely monkey-like in ALL of the gaziliions of embellies, papers, et al in my studio.
Nothing in the over 100,000 digital elements I have either.  What to do, what to do. 
(other than a scrapaholics anonymous meeting, of course)
GOOGLE, that's what.  

I know, it's kind of disturbing, isn't it?
Deets can be found on my blog.   If you want, that is.  :-)


You have until the end of Saturday 15 December to join in with your fabulous creation celebrating Monkeys. Add your blog post address to Mr Linky below.
If you would like to join in with a previous challenge we've set (life happens and lateness is absolutely fine, we don't mind a bit) just add your blog post address to Mr Linky below. Please make sure your blog post refers to the previous challenge you are entering so we don't get confused. 
We look forward to visiting you!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I really love those monkey coffee cozys...I really love monkeys! Thanks for the fun challenge!