Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Challenge #69 NOT SO ORDINARY...

Hello, We're a bit late this week. So that means you'll have an extra day to finish your NOT SO ORDINARY project.



This week we want you to make something that isn't quite ordinary. If you make a card, make it something other than the standard greeting card size. Whatever it is that you make, make it really different.
++++++

Hi! Rosemary here (again, a little later - God bless Jana for getting the challenge posted).  I think this is fun - why not try doing something a little outside your comfort zone. It's freeing and fun.  Here's my project - it's a decorative autumn collage for my home.  It's long and narrow (4 x 12) and it was a lot of fun to make, more details are over at my personal blog.



Jana here: I made some tall cards. I have never done them before, but they were fun to do. I measured my envelopes to get the card size and just started decorating. I continued with last weeks theme and used a bunch of scraps that I had lying around or in the scrap bin.
I had the butterfly punched for another project and hadn't used it.
The strawberry was from a set of inchies I made. It was an extra.


The lotus flower is a new stamp that I just had to use. Isn't it pretty. It was stamped on scraps of paper.
And that bee is part of the paper design. How cool is it when that happens?!!?!?!
++++++

Let's see how NOT SO ORDINARY you can be.
Join us in this week's blog hop.
Enter your project and add the code for the hop to your blog.


3 comments:

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

wonder what I have to do to be a groupie? (-:

CarlaKH said...

sorry I tried for twenty minutes to get that link to copy/paste but it must not be compatible with my browser.... :(

Deena said...

not sure how to do the blog hop thing, so this time i just put a link to my blog instead of just the project...submitted late last week, so i put it in again this week cuz a box is not something i would normally make...trying to "think outside the box" and figure out how to decorate it....