Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

About our Patriotism theme...

















I hope you know that we're asking you to tell us what makes you proud of where you are from - not just American patriotism. It just so happens it's where Jana and I are from.




But we know that we have people who read and participate in our challenges from not only the USA but also Canada, the Netherlands, Bulgaria, the UK, India, and Australia.

So, I hope you participate in this challenge - it will be great to see you and your national pride bursting out all over!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I am entering a recipe...lame, but it does have red, white and blue and I will be serving it on the
4th of July!!!!! :>)


http://craftola.blogspot.com/2009/06/just-in-time-for-4th.html

Kristen H said...

Here is my card, thank you for looking
Here is my wedding card and I made a patriotic card this week and linked your blog to it as well.
I hopefully am getting back to some normalcy and will be posting more often again.